About Us

 

M&K Marine, Inc. began as Shaw's Marine in 1946.  The facility was located on the corner of Inglewood Avenue and Rosecrans Avenue in Hawthorne.  The establishment was owned and operated by the Shaw family and remained that way until January 1993.

The business was sold to Miguel and Katharine Zamora in January 1993.  Miguel Zamora had worked as a Mercury Outboard mechanic for Gordon Shaw in 1975-1977.  We maintained the Shaw's Marine name and location until the Shaw family sold the property in June of 2001.

 

 

 

 

We purchased a small lot on El Segundo Blvd. and built the facility that we occupy today.   The move took place on a rainy weekend in November 2002.  When we left the location on Rosecrans Avenue, at the request of the Shaw family, we changed the name of the business.

 

M&K Marine, Inc. is now well established at our new location.  We are thankful to our loyal customers that have patronized our establishment and followed us to the new locale.  Please stop in for a visit.

 

 

 

            Miguel & Katharine

            M&K Marine, Inc.

 

Home | Services | Additional Services |

Parts & Accessories | About Us